About the Journal
The International Journal of Integrated Law Review is an open access, online, quarterly, double-blinded peer-reviewed referred International Legal Journal with a multidisciplinary orientation providing an advanced forum for discussion. The Journal intends and envisages itself as providing a consolidated platform (to the fraternity) for facilitating academic contributions by members of the acamedia, practitioners, students and researchers for an integrated advancement and development of law. Through the platform, the Journal aims at fostering the legal minds and to encourage the exchange of ideas and consequent research on contemporaneous arenas of the legal sphere.
Call for Papers
The International Journal of Integrated Law Review invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and other such for its next issue.
Any topic under the scope of law is acceptable.
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us. Read this point carefully, Kindly do not submit the same paper at many places.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation. No Paper will be accepted without abstract.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “International Journal of Integrated Law Review”.
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
Submit your paper via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
Manuscript Processing Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000.
- For Other Countries: $25
- Note: There is no separate charge for co-authorship
- Communication of Review Result: Within 3 days of submission.
- Manuscripts will be published Live.
For more information, email at firstname.lastname@example.org.